Friday, July 29, 2011

July...

It's my favorite month by far. I mean, who can not like a month that starts with cookouts and fireworks and ends in my birthday. And, it's been a busy month. I guess I've just been out enjoying it instead of blogging about it. I'll get you all caught up...

We had the enormous pleasure of traveling to the Outer Banks in North Carolina to celebrate my cousin, Chris' wedding to his effervescent bride, Sam. It was a delight. I didn't take nearly as many photos as I had hoped, but Whit and Court took a bunch to even things out. Griff loved being back at the beach. And, it was the first time that my whole immediate family had been together since Christmas. (We also welcomed Samuel back from the land down under!)







(Sam's so serious...ha)



Watching the bride make her way down to the beach.


It was breathtakingly beautiful.





Griff has some huge piece of food in his mouth.




Let the party begin! There is truly nothing like a Howden/Biber family wedding.





And, the kids just played at the beach...








2 comments:

  1. oh how we miss you!!! great pics...will you send them my way, pretty please! :)

    love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! New pictures. Your family is beautiful. The cousins are too cute and I got to see Crosby.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete