Sunday, July 22, 2012

This and That...

1. I am obsessed with this recipe for Chocolate Frosting Shots. Whit recently blogged about Chocolate Covered Katie--her recipes are good, seriously good. She has a ton of vegan and lower sugar dessert options that are incredibly satisfying. Mainly because (obviously) they're chocolate.

2. I'm really enjoying living in a smaller place. I love being able to look from the kitchen into the living room and the boys' room at the same time...now that Diego is on the move, you never know where those boys will be. Jose is really enjoying not cutting the lawn or fixing sprinklers.

3. Pilates Central...I'm missing it. Every Saturday and often on Wednesdays, Pilates was my meditation and release, my refocusing. I'm apprehensive to try a new studio. What if they don't laugh during class? What if they do footwork and the ab set and hundreds completely differently? And, which one do I pick? I should just go...right?

4. Belleview Park is the bees' knees. A train runs the perimeter of the park, complete with conductor, the stream is filled with splashing kids, and a bunch of goats and sheep lie around in the petting farm. The best part is that it is only about 10 minutes from our apartment. Yea, Littleton!
5. My friend, Anna, invited me to Canvas and Cocktails for her birthday. It was a blast. I don't even know how long it has been since I attended an art class--maybe when I made a floor cloth at the Munce Art Center in Zionsville during college--but, I came home with a fun painting and had a lovely time celebrating my sweet friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment