Sunday, October 11, 2009

Skippy and Muffy

One of my mom's favorite activities of all time is "cute-ifying" a new space. I knew that when my parents came to Denver to help us set up our nursery, we would end up with an absolutely adorable room. It was exactly what I had hoped for...a fun weekend of quality time with my parents and husband with a lot of jobs completed. So, thanks, Skippy and Muffy, for the time, the back-ache inducing work, and above-all the company. Our little one will have many nights filled with sweet dreams in a room that was a labor of love.








2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! The little tree on the wall matches the one on your blog too! So perfect :) I'd sleep there if I were your baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so so cute!! lily and finn will be so excited to have sleepovers! yaay for the baby's room!!

    ReplyDelete