Monday, October 29, 2012

Holding on to FALL.

We had a bit of a shocking cold snap recently. Snow. Well below freezing at night. It kind of felt like winter. It truly caught me by surprise. Our coats and other winter gear were still in our storage garage. Griffin was desperate to play in the snow, but I didn't know where to find his boots or even a hat.

I have gotten my act together, but honestly I'm just not ready for the cold. I am soaking up every bit of warm sunshine and crunchy leaf smell that I can. We are basically doing a playground tour of Littleton. There are so many lovely, grassy fields with perfect playgrounds plunked in the middle. And, the boys are in quite nice stages for playground playing.


Diego is all about the swings...that and the mulch. Griff has suddenly become quite confident in his climbing and sliding, you know, being Spiderman and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment