Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Nest.

 So we bought this house...


It was a foreclosure. It needed a lot of work. And, our underwriter (I think) generously gave us ten days to do a month's worth of work...at least. Now that we're nine days in, it seems possible, likely even, that it will all get done. And, we are just so excited to live here.

Work so far:
Before...
After...




Before...


After...the dragons and pegasus are gone as of today. Photos to come!

The boys are already loving the backyard. Whenever we're there to check on progress or get some work done, they don't want to leave. I literally drag Griff back to the apartment.
And, I have to say, we would not be nearly this far with Jose, Joe and Georgia spending the entire Memorial Day weekend at the house working like crazy. While the boys and I missed having the family time, I am just so grateful for the hard work.


1 comment: