Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Try It Tuesday!

Just try to get one past her. My friend, Laura, is one tough cookie...when it comes to editing. While I have spent hours correcting 5th graders' grammar and spelling, Laura is after the big guns. Go to http://youneedaneditor.blogspot.com/ to view some of the funny editing mistakes that Laura has found. I have to admit that sometimes I get nervous when I send her an email. She could spot an error from the moon.

Here's a funny one:

Job posting by Reference Matters on Yahoo HotJobs:

"The right individual will be an open minded and creative individual with exceptional writing and formating.skills."

Clearly this position needs to be filled ASAP.

Go on a grammar hunt and see what you can find. Send Laura any humorous published mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment